PVC Geomembrane - Good Hot Melt Performance/Easy Welding
Transparent PVC geomembrane.
PVC geomembrane is polyvinyl chloride waterproof board. It is a kind of superior quality, high polymer waterproof sheet. By adding plasticizer, anti ultraviolet agent, anti aging agent, stabilizer and other processing aids into PVC resin, through extrusion method to produce molding high polymer waterproof coiled material. Composite PVC geomembrane is formed by PVC sheets and geotechnical cloth. With the advantages of high tensile strength, high and low temperature resistance and good thermal performance, roll seams can use cold sticking method or hot air welding method, which leads to form joint bond firmly, closed tight overall waterproof layer. PVC geomembrane can satisfy the water conservancy, municipal, construction, transportation, subways, tunnels and other civil engineering anti-seepage, separation, reinforcement and anti crack conditions.
- Product name: PVC geomembrane.
- Material: PVC resin.
- Thickness: 0.30 mm, 0.50 mm, 0.60 mm, 0.80mm, 1.00 mm, 1.50 mm, 2.00 mm.
- Width: 2000 mm or more than 2000 mm.
- Color: black or at customized.
||Tensile strength (vertical and horizontal), MPa
||Elongation at break (vertical and horizontal), %
||Tear strength (vertical and horizontal), N/mm
||Low temperature bending (-20℃)
||Dimensional change rate (vertical and horizontal), %
||By design or contract
||Heat aging treatment
||No bubbles, no adhesion, no holes
|Relative change in tensile strength,%
|Relative elongation at break, %
|Low temperature bending (-20℃)
PVC geomembrane edge.
- Convenient maintenance and low cost.
- Convenient construction and easy welding.
- Aging resistance and good wear resistance.
- Firm, reliable and no environmental pollution.
- Anti puncture ability is strong, can be used in planting roof.
- Good plasticity, quick and simple edge and corner part treatment.
- Bear chemical erosion, UV radiation resistance, suitable for special occasions.
- With high tensile strength, excellent elongation, heat treatment size change is small.
- Good low temperature flexibility, adapt to the environment temperature differences well.
- Good high and low temperature resistance performance, excellent hot melt performance.
- Long service life: as ground material can be used for more than 30 years, as underground material can be up to 50 years.
PVC geomembrane production line.
PVC geomembrane with excellent easy welding and good hot melt performance is widely used in various building engineering, for example:
- Reservoir, pool, dam and sewage treatment for anti-seepage.
- Tunnel, expressway, bridge, landfill and artificial lake.
- Roofing, light steel roofing and other industrial and civil large roof panel.
- Ground engineering that needs certain corrosion resistance requirements.
- Rigid layer waterproof layer and old building concrete component layers repairment.
- Sewage treatment system, basement or underground works waterproof and moisture proof.
- Water conservancy, municipal, construction, traffic, subway, tunnel engineering for anti seepage, isolation, reinforcement and anti crack.
PVC geomembrane can be used for sewage treatment system waterproof.
PVC geomembrane is applicable for river bank isolation.
PVC geomembrane is suitable for aquaculture anti seepage.
PVC geomembrane can be used for landfill reinforcement.
PVC geomembrane can be applicable for underground works.
PVC geomembrane is suitable for ground engineering.
PVC geomembrane is used for dam protection.
PVC geomembrane edges hot welding machine.
PVC geomembrane can be used for building basement.
PVC geomembrane is applicable for expressway bed reinforcement.
PVC geomembrane rolls can be packaged with woven bags.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.